Re: Grrr [OS2 and XY install]

" This shouldn't be misinterpreted as unrestrained praise for the
" XyWrite install program, but I have XyWrite 4.0 on an HPFS partition
" and had no particular problems installing. My setup is very basic: a
" laptop, no CD ROM, and plain VGA. The install of Orbis worked fine,
" too.
" Dan Kanagy     Work: wordwise@xxxxxxxx    Play: dkanagy@xxxxxxxx
" Tokyo, Japan                       dkanagy@xxxxxxxx
	Details, details....
	Did you start with a OS/2 dos session, a floppy "real" dos
	session, or ...

	Yes, writing to HPFS is no problem, but you have to run
	the system from a sort-of DOS, virtual, real or other (off
	the floppy).
	Do you see a discernible increase in speed using HPFS (and
	you still can't see long file names ?)