Re: U2 version 119

** Reply to message from Judith Davidsen  on Mon, 09
Jan 2006 15:16:54 -0500

Judith:

> You have predicted exactly what happens, so we are both talking
> about the same thing.

Hmmm. I'm wondering exactly how many lines are displayed? What about my
immediately previous msg -- checking the Height=25 values with VA/NV [$]SL and
in the Properties/Default dialogs? Do that carefully. There MUST be some
error in this general area, there is no other explanation, period. Does the
cursor also disappear with ordinary files? Something unusual is going on
here... I would check your setting for your Graphics Adapter. What value does
VA/NV GA report? Should be "VG" with all modern displays. VA/NV EG should
report zero, otherwise you're going to get very wierd displays (you definitely
do NOT have an IBM Enhanced Graphics Adapter -- nobody has had one for quite a
few years).

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx