Re: UltraVision

I checked out the Personics website. It looks as if it
hasn't been updated in years. I called the number in Boston, only to
learn that the number had been disconnected. Too bad!

Following up on my earlier post, I ran "Ultravision" by my favorite
meta-search engine, and found that a lot of companies are now using the
name -- everything from contact lens mfr.s to ISPs.  But I did find the
link below.  It would be worth finding out if this product / Co. are
still around, and if this is the latest version available.

Jordan Fox

http://information.software-directory.com/software-2.cdprod1/010/100.Laptop.UltraVision.Version.212.shtml; eudora="autourl">http://information.software-directory.com/software-2.cdprod1/010/100.Laptop.UltraVision.Version.212.shtml