Re: Last note on this

Don't get too bummed out -- there are some caustic fingers typing here -- it
adds to the spice. Actually, I even have grown to sort of liking getting
flamed by Annie, she's quite good at it.

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

"Facts an' facts, an' t'ings an' t'ings: dem's all a lotta fockin'
bullshit. Hear me! Dere is no truth but de one truth, an' that is
de truth of Jah Rastafari."
			 -- Bob Marley, 1978.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.