Re: ORBIS

I appreciate your checking on this for me. As far as not being "appreciative"
for having my paid subscription to a support board extended to match the delay
time in promised shippimg..well I am not sure that you can easily turn this on
the customer. I am just saying that large institutions get nervous about this
type of thing. If I wasn't a loyal XyWrite customer, I would not be wasting my
time. I have written two books with XyWrite and am hopeful that all of this
gets straightened out and that the company makes it. Customer frustration
follows from vendor shortfalls, it seems to me. In any event, small potatoes.
Thanks for your consideration..sorry(AGAIN) for being a major league grump.