AHK solution to file away

Those of us using AutoHotkey should file away in the recesses of our brains
this incredible solution to an AHK problem.
After 10 or 12 years of happily using AHK with all my programs, it suddenly
stopped working in Eudora. I experimented for hours, changing every
aspect--no dice. Then I Googled and came upon this solution to a related
problem with Eudora: turn OFF "run as administrator" for Eudora.
One unchecks the bottom check-box in Properties/Compatibility tab (after
right clicking on the Eudora icon).