Re: OED

I have come upon a curious problem with Robert's OED lookup when using XY4 in VDOS. I thought it worked earlier, but now when I try and launch the lookup for a word, either from the keyboard or command line I receive the message:

Not available for OpSys XYOS=DOS
Interesting, Paul. And timely. As a general matter the error message
makes sense because the OED won't run under pure DOS. As things now
stand, vDos is identified to U2 as "DOS"; hence, the false positive.
But under the forthcoming release of U2, vDos is identified as "VDX",
which should open the door to an easy fix. I'll try to nail it down
before Sunday.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx