Another dubious message

"Ralph Griswold" (of bogus address and virus attempt fame) strikes
again, with another suspicious block of *something* encrypted inside
the message. Five will get you ten that it's something less friendly
than an early April Fool's joke. Before I incur the wrath of Rene
just for mentioning this, the only reason I'm doing so is that my
latest issue McAfee gave it a pass, which I just don't believe. I'm
curious to know if any of you running Norton or Panda or Sophos or one
of the other AV programs got a different result.

Jordan