Re: Setting config.txt directives in command line is now supported natively in vDos-lfn

Hi Carl,

Yes, I had already planned to add the ability to specify a config file other than config.txt. I will do it tomorrow since it is too late today. I will take looks at the other options you mentioned tomorrow too.

Wengier