Screen Garble

Logged on to Info Liine, I get random garbled lines and mixes of numbers and ;s
and []s, etc., within text; also lines do not match up vertically, as XyWrite
is not over Bulletin Board, etc., and it does not matter time of day. Also, a
problem sending messages sometimes, when I cannot conclude and save. SysOp
suggestions to check parameters followed; all OK. Ansi.sys is loaded. Example:
line above this message that asks: Who is the message to..... reads, on my
screen -[0;37;40m-[H-[J-[H-[-[KJWho is the message...etc. (note: - are flush
left arrows). Any user, or SysOp, have experience with this? Any suggestions.
will be appreciated. thanks, mike tressler, toledo.