Re: XyWin sounds

Harry:
>Does your startup.int file end with a carriage return? It shouldn't. Nor
>should it end with an XC or a Q2. The startup.int file is just an XPL pgm
>that is RUN as any other pgm, and should be debugged as such.

Don't know how to debug anything (except my apartment, perhaps), but
I followed the previous advise about it, and the problem is solved.
Thanks!

While I am at it, here is the next XY4 beginners question: The autoexpand
behaves differently than before. Before, it could distinguish between
capital and lower case, i.e. where one entry in the personal.spl
file is: "btt batteriefach", then

"btt" would expand to "batteriefach",
"Btt" would expand to "Batteriefach", and
"BTT" would expand to "BATTERIEFACH".

In XY4, this option has disappeared. If there is just one capital letter,
everything expands to "BATTERIEFACH". I miss the flexibility I had before.
I guess there is another switch for this, but I can't find it. Help?

-- Rene