OT: Clusty - interesting alternative to Google

I just ran across this Web metasearch engine (http://clusty.com),
which I hadn't seen before. Uses something called the Clustering
Engine by Vivísimo to organize search results into folders that
group similar items together. To quote the About page:

> Thus a search for "pearl" organizes the top 250-500 results
> into subject folders such as Jewelry, Pearl Harbor, Pearl Jam,
> Steinbeck Novel and Daniel Pearl.

Works well, too. U2 users can perform a Clusty search from the
CMline. Edit one of the YA? user variables in XYWWWEB.REG, thus:

YAC=clusty.com/search?query=

STore XYWWWEB.REG. To search, issue, e.g., YAC xywrite.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx