Re: Off topic question...Tame related.

 Thanks everyone. I've explored all of your suggestions--in fact, I
 had already been following these all along--and I am still have
 problems with NTVDM under Pre 5. I have a feeling that it may have
 nothing to do with Tame directly, but rather with an incompatibility
 between Tame and something else that I cannot put my finger on. I
 was booting up XY4 from a batch file. I changed that to C:\XY4\
 Editor.exe /e5120. It made no difference. I was still booted out
 of Xy4. There is something that I have noted however, and that may
 help identify the problem. I don't get booted out immediately on
 entering XY4. It takes about 30 to 45 seconds before the boot out
 takes place. Why? Is that a clue to something? I don't know. I've
 had to return to Pre 2, which has a few problems, i.e., black-line
 at the bottom of the screen, etc., but happily no boot out.

 Again, thanks.

 M.W. Poirier