Re: file searching

That's it. And it looks like the same installer I have on file.

"M.W. Poirier" wrote:

I don't know if this is the programme that is being discussed, but I
stumbled upon this while searching for file indexing programmes.

X1_pro_client_3575.exe

It appeared to me that it may be the one that you are referring to in
the recent posts. Just search for it in Google.

Let us know if it is the right programme, please.

M.W. Poirier