Re: XY and Online

Wow. Presumably, since you said any GUI OS should be able to do this, that
I could use Windows 3.1? I ask because, 1) to use OS/2 I would have to
remove DOS (and while I did this once, removing IBM's psdos in order to
install msdos, it was difficult and had me hanging on the phone with IBM
for quite a while) and, 2) I think I would have to upgrade my computers to
use Windows 95 (which I don't want anyway).

Regardless, I will look into OS/2 as an alternative. And many thanks.

Alarik W. Skarstrom, New York City
(acies@xxxxxxxx)