Re: TameDos

I've written to David Thomas. If he replies, I'll report his response.
Martin

Harry Binswanger wrote:

So just to be clear: disabling TameDOS definitely makes the problem disappear? If so, I will write to David Thomas and see if he can modify TameDOS to solve the problem of the flashing NumLock indicator, which I also sometimes see.
Yes, it occurs when and only when TameDOS is enabled. And I see that not having it enabled does slow my system down, so I'd like to use it. Thanks. Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx
-- Martin J. Osborne Department of Economics 150 St. George Street University of Toronto Toronto M5S 3G7 Canada http://www.economics.utoronto.ca martin.osborne@xxxxxxxx http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne