Re: uniqcomp.pm - Working for others?

Robert Holmgren wrote:

But I'm truly mystified: again I decoded my Whoops msg two different ways: by saving the msg as a file, CAlling the file and DECODEing that; and by copying and pasting from the msg into XyWrite, and DECODEing. Both ways, perfect. Then I just pasted it from XySearch: http://p70-144.acedsl.com/xywrite/2005/msg01623.htm Perfect! (Would somebody else please try that? When you do, *compare* your result to copy in the ZIPfile.) What's going on?
Robert, If I copy and paste the code from XySearch, DECODE works OK but, after decoding, "-ndXPLeNCODE" remains at the end of the program. If I save the HTML XySearch page as a TXT file and I run DECODE, no problem at all. Manuel Castelao