From: ralph j gray
To: xywrite
Sent: Mon, Nov 7, 2011 3:39 pm
Subject: xy&dosbox
I've been overtaken by high tech and would appreciate any help. I'm trying to run Xywrite III+ under win7 on desktop and vista on laptop. Dosbox gives me Xy and full screen in both cases. What I can't get is the vertical split screen that I use heavily. F10 and ctrl produces a mouse arrow. F9 and ctrl kills the whole thing. Other Fs don't do anything. What commands need I make to get that split screen? I write articles on one side from notes on the other. As I have been doing since 1984 when I had a Xy 5 inch floppy and a file 5 inch floppy in the two disk drives on my Kaypro. thanks, ralph mailto:rgrayauto@xxxxxxxx