From: Carl Distefano
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2013 11:35 PM
Subject: Re: History of OS/2

Reply to note from Kari Eveli lexitec@xxxxxxxx Thu, 28 Nov 2013
08:54:04 +0200

> If you use Firefox, the best way to keep records is the
> Scrapbook extension.

Thanks, Kari. I've installed it, and it does look very useful. While
I was searching for it, I came across a "Print pages to PDF" add-on.
I opened each of the 5 pages of the OS/2 article in 5 different
tabs, then chose the "Print all Tabs" option and it printed them
all, in the correct order, to a serviceable if not pretty PDF. I
like the portability of the PDF format.

--
Carl Distefano
mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx