Re: Interested in possibly buying XyWrite: a few questions.

"Ambos, Paul" wrote:

> The difficulties, in short, are not insuperable.

I quite agree, but that is _not_ the point, IMHO. No rational actor should
release his software to the public based on a demonstrably poor install program.
The real issue here is not that it can be overcome, but why this was not looked
into at beta stage and replaced with something that worked without kludges.

It would seem to me that a software developer that does distribute a product
with a crashible install program is committing something close to malpractice.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
212-666-1000 x7109 (phone) 212-316-3100 (fax)