Subject descriptions

Hi everybody,
 I joined this LISTSERV a couple of days ago and went through a number of mail
messages.
 I have been using XYWrite regularly since version 2.0 (went through different
3.x then Signature) and presently I am using XY4-DOS in an
OS/2 Virtual DOS Machine. It works pretty well with some minor quirks.
 While I am interested in some problems with XYWin my personal interest are
elsewhere. May I suggest that in the subject area of our messages to the
LISTSERV we clearly identify the version being discussed. It will certainly
help us all in dealing more diligently with the "traffic"
Michel Slivitzky              E-Mail: Michels@xxxxxxxx
INRS-Eau, Universite du Quebec         Phone : +1-418-337-6947  1440,
rang Notre-Dame; C.P. 698        Fax  : +1-418-337-6666
Saint-Raymond (Quebec) G0A 4G0 Canada