RE: Off-topic Mouse and browser

Jay McNally wrote: ≪When I try to "sa"ve a file or "st"ore a file, I get
an "access denied"
error message≫

Jay, when you reformatted and reinstalled, how did you restore your data?
If you copied the files and folders to CD-Rs and then copied them back to
the hard drive, you probably have the Read-only and Archive bits set, and
that causes the "acess denied" message. Go to a DOS prompt (outside of
XyWrite) and command
attrib -A -R e:\*.* /s
where
e:\
 is the root drive and directory of your data folders. (dirty little
Redmond secret: right-clicking and then chosing properties-->attributes
doesn't always do it.)
Patricia