Re: Northgate Keyboards

I wonder if it might be possible to isolate the shifting shifting
keys problem here. A number of people have complained that returning
to a Xywrite session (in my case a full-screen session) from OS/2 or
Windows causes one or another of the shifting keys -- Alt, Ctrl, or
Shift -- key -- to "stick." I get it all the time from this Suntouch
101 (no side funcs, but very solid clicky feel, and indestructible.)
Maybe others who get this could raise their hands.

RT