Crippled Xy4 Enter

Have you or RH figured out how to restore functionality to the Enter key which
I had modified in Signature to drive entersig.pgm? The use of the macro, as you
know, is essential, in order to record commands for the stack. On the other
hand, the macro won't respond to a simple "Enter" for purposes of the speller
or the thesaurus -- one needs to use an XC or an ASCII 013 for that. It seems
to me that we are going backwards at least in this regard whereas XyWrite 4 is
supposedly a big step forward. Cheers.