DIET

  I tried DIET on my Bitstream fonts (made for Publish-It use, a
GEM-based DTP very much like Ventura) and no go. They wouldn't crunch.
Nor would they when I tried PKZIP on them. Probably ought to keep the
fonts on 1.44 floppies (there must be about 6 megs of them) and load
them as desired from the floppies. Of course I really ought to step up
from two XT-class 20 meg hard disks to an AT-class 80 meg HD, but I am
waiting till I have the pennies for a full-bore 386.