Re: save to another drive gotcha

Reply to note from Bill Troop  Tue, 26 Apr 2016
23:03:59 +0100

> in startup.int, the command
>
> [BC]y:,w: [carriage return]
>
> doesn't seem to register. I haven't yet tried
>
> [BX]y:,w:[XC]

Interesting, Bill. I'm getting a similar result here. I can't get
either BC x:,y: or BC x:,y:XC to work in a plain-vanilla XPL
program. However, BX x:,y:Q2 *does* work. So, in STARTUP.INT, try:

[BX]y:,w:[Q2];*; Note second function call is "Q2", not "XC"

Based on my little bit of testing, it should do the trick.

PS: As for why BX...Q2 vs. BC...XC should make a difference, search me.
It doesn't make sense.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx