RE: [Junk released...

By the way...

I apologize for the extra effluent in the subject lines of some of my
messages. I have a strong habit of NOT paying attention to subjects,
unless something in the body prompts me to. I usually forget that here
at work y'all have been suspected of being Evil Spammers, until I
(manually, and one by one) advised them otherwise. Unfortunately, you're
still considered (by Infernal Vigilance) to be Junk, and I'm sorry that
my failure to erase the evidence reminds you of that.

Robert, I've always meant to ask whether some sort of change was made to
UPENN's mailer, a couple of years ago, that might have triggered the
firewall here to move Xylisters into the "junk" category. My real
assumption is that a change was made HERE that caused it, but I thought
I'd ask.

-BrianH.