Re: xywin: moving selected te...

 > I've got an old XyWrite macro that I picked up some years ago that does what
> Allan wants and have deposited it in his CompuServe box. I think it was
> written by the Chicago XyWrite III user group, and it is called PUTON-CM.PM.
> Do any XyWriters have a more elegant solution to Allan's problem?
> > The macro goes like this:
> > ≪LB Put defined text on CM  ≫≪GL-PlaceOnCM≫
> ≪LB-PlaceOnCM>SV 9GH ≪PV9>GT CC BD ≪EX≫

Jack,

That's more elegant if less simple than the one I posted, since
it has labels telling you what it's doing, but I don't understand
what the purpose of the last three commands are. Is that func CC
(i.e., moving back to the command line after going to the text
and then deleting what's on the command line, or what?

--Leslie--  > > --Jack Shafer