Re: Problems with Windows XP

> Note: This is not a list about politics. If it were, I'd either quit or
> have a lot more to say.
>
> So may I ask that those on the anti-capitalist side keep their anti-Bill
> and anti-"monopoly" comments for some other forum?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Harry
>
> Harry Binswanger

Unfortunately Bill has brought computer technology into the political arena,
and not talking about it will get us (computer and web users) in an even
more vulnerable position. We should have been talking about these things 15
years ago...And these problems have nothing to do with being anti-capitalist
or not.

Alexander Hellemans