RE: Xywrite printing problem.

Title: RE: Xywrite printing problem.

Ruby, I have no idea if this would help, but here where I work we have one of those mega-complex-business-type networks, and in order to connect Xy with the network printer I have to put this string at the beginning of "startup.int":

BC DO NET USE LPT1 \\dakota\ed_8k1 /YES

I'm not sure what the "yes" is for.

At home, I've got three Win2000 computers networked using a router/switch and as long as my one printer has been "found" by a particular machine, Xy will print to it from that machine. If you're using a USB printer, then probably something like Jordan's LPRMON program would be needed.

Hope something here helps,

Brian Henderson
Print Composition Dept.
Mitchell Repair Information Co.