Re: Bare Bones SmartWords -Reply

My understanding of FrankWords/TWPFKAX is
that it will run under windows 3.1 and windows
95, but it will run BETTER under 95.

As a diehard OS/2 nut, I'm keeping my fingers
crossed that TWPFKAX will run under OS/2's
implementation of Windows 3.1. Certain 32 bit
Windows 3.1 programs will run under OS/2,
using underlying code called "Win32s", which
is a 32 bit extension of the Windows 3.1 kernel.
Microsoft, of course, issued a new version of
Win32s specifically designed to NOT run under
OS/2's implementation of windows. My hope is
that TWPFKAX will not use this version of
Win32s (technically, Version 1.3)