Re: XYWrite for Exponent?

On Fri, 28 Oct 1994, REESA MARCHETTI wrote:
> I'm impressed, James. I'm usually trekking through cow pastures for my >
latest story!  Do you write for the Exponent, a Philly area paper?

Believe me, there are times you're better off on a cow pasture! The Exponent
sometimes picks up my news analysis column, but less in recent months; they've
changed editors.
> Sorry, James, but I'm still impressed. You must be especially busy with >
this peace agreement Let us know how your computer changes work out.

Yeah, it's been a busy year. But very interesting. My new computer is on order
and arrives on Tuesday; I expect XyWrite to move even faster. And I'm eagerly
awaiting promotional deals on the new OS/2.

jb