Re: a XyWrite-on-Mac question

The answer lies in your keyboard table. That is the great joy (OK, one of
the great joys) of XyWrite. You have a totally soft keyboard. You can make
any key you want caps lock. The first entries after all the commented out
description of keyboards sets your shift, alt, caps lock keys. Just put the
number of the key you wish to be caps lock there instead of the existing
number (58 on my keyboard.)

PS: as we are talking about keyboards is anybody out there using WRITER,
the Atex version of XyWrite, under Windows 95? I have an Atex keyboard -
with all the extra keys - that I would love to be able to use.

Come to that, does anyone know of a utility to allow you to customise
keyboards generally - not just for XyWrite?

Paul Williams