Re: This listserve

I'm a low-tech XYWrite loyalist (also loyal to no-long-supported
CanonNotejet II & III laptops) who stumbled onto this listserve last
spring with all the enthusiasm of someone lost in the desert staggering
parched & blistered into an oasis.

Had to sign off this summer while traveling, but have just
linked back up. Love to lurk, but my inbox would be convenienced if I
could get this listserve in "digest" mode -- all traffic folded into a
couple of messages a day or so. Is it available?

==== Prof. & Mrs. R.E.Stannard Jr. (Ted & Femmy), JMC Dept [226],
THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY IN CAIRO, POBox 2511, Cairo 11511, EGYPT.
ph: (20-2) r.340-7917 o.357-6200 fx: 355-7565 attn JMC Dept [226]
em: stannard@xxxxxxxx	  &  stannard@xxxxxxxx (thru Aug99)