Re: Sluggish Repeat Cursor Keys

Judith Davidsen wrote:

> Just tried my mouse in XY4dos with Win 98. Works fine.

You need to put this in your keyboard file, in Win9X or NT. Like this.

;KB;
KEYS=105
;
CTRL=29,99
ALT=56,98
SHIFT=42,54
CAPS=58,T:C

;
MOUSE=105

Warning: This is the top of my keyboard file, and is provided by way of example
only. Your keyboard file may vary. This poster assumes no responsibility for
unexpected resuts--such as, but not limited to, error messages, lockups, or
unexpected system changes--caused by cutting and pasting my example into your
keyboard.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)