Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 12:25 AM
Subject: Re: XyWin under Vista
Phillip,

If there is a VMWare version that allows you to emulate Windows 2000
Professional in Vista, I'd invest in it if you want to resurrect it in
the new environment.

I just finished mounting VMWare-enabled XP Professional on a new MacBook
Pro and XyWin took to it immediately. Which is bizarre because I could
never get XyWin to run in a native XP implementation on an IBM NetVista PC.

MacBook Pros are cool but a MacBook Pro running XyWrite just pegs the
ultrabadness meter. Check out the attached image. I didn't have much
success with XyIII but I will futz with that on the weekend.

Peter

Phillip Alder wrote:
Has anyone got XyWin going under Vista?

Phillip Alder