XyDOS/XyWin

I am about to install XYWIN after several years of using XYDOS
(currently v. 4.015). I use an extensively customized keyboard,
with many keys remapped and functions added. I am wondering if
anyone has made notes on the differences between the XYDOS and
XYWIN keyboard functions, so I can make the changes in the
keyboard to suit the new program with minimal fuss.

I have examined the customization guide in the XW manual. It
does not appear to be comprehensive, but the commands it lists
are pretty much the same.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science
University of Pennsylvania