`power' v wp xyW (long!)

On Sun, 11 Jun 1995 OkAnnie@xxxxxxxx said:

 > The word processing stuff is add-ons journalists use at their
peril in the  >office--if they even know they're there, and they
usually don't because they  >rarely read and may never see the
documentation.
 Actually, Annie, you might be surprised how many journalists
who know what they're doing and do have a choice still insist on
XyWrite. It doesn't get in my way when I'm writing a story, but
it has all the bells and whistles I need. Obviously it has its
flaws (don't get me started), but not everyone just buys it by
rote.

 -- David Firestone Metro reporter, The New York Times
fstone@xxxxxxxx