Re: autoreplace [was auto-correct] in 3.58

	[A]uto-replace works in [late xyW3] releases
	if you insert func AR on five keys in your
	custom kbd--hyphen, apostrophe, slash, space,
	and return--like such:
		53=AR,/
					--me

	That worked--thanks! 		--Jay Harlow

Good! Then I guess you really *were* asking about
autoreplace (type an abbreviation that you registered
in an ;SP; file, xyWrite expands it). Those five keys
are the only ones you need to AR (well ... also your
soft return key if you have one). Punctuation that you
type immediately before a space and return is transparent
to AR, but alphabetic chars often separate apostrophe,
hyphen, and slash from them.

	BTW, changing the path command in autoexec.bat
	(at least the one in my root directory
	--there are 3 or 4 others floating around
	with no path commands) had no effect.

Autocorrect, as I--and apparently Brian--understand
it, spellchecks every word as you type it and was,
after all, in your header. ;) But come to think of
it, EDITOR already knew where your dictionary is.
If not, you'd have got error msgs, not a spell
screen. No point speculating how it knew but,
whatever, your xyW path *should* be in a path
statement in autoexec.bat or a batch file that
loads xyW, so no harm done. ... Ciao. 			--a

	xyWin+nbWin+xyW3 !xyWWWiz Web assistants +
	xyWrite 3 supplements !xyWise and !xyWiz +
	Wolfgang Bechstein's seafaring adventures: