Re: U2 frame {DR} trouble

Fred Weiner wrote:
No, the CapsLock key is dedicated as the COMMAND key in my Mac (I'm running XY 4.018 in WinXP under VMWare Fusion). Which brings up the intriguing possibility that this neutralizing of CapsLock in the emulator–it has no apparent function there except to bring up the StartMenu; no effect on alphaneumerics, nothing happens in IDKEY when it's pressed
FWIW, I used some utility to completely turn off the CAPS Lock
key on this laptop (I kept hitting it when I wanted to hit TAB;
it was driving me bonkers), and now IDKEY doesn't give me a value
for it. So that migh be the case.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx