Re: Windows 2000 question

This is confounding.
I believe I neglected to mention that I usually run XyWrite in a window.
I had not tried to run it full screen. When I did, it reacted perfectly,
except that the type is a mess and awful hard to read. I couldn't
figure out how to change it.
Soooo....  I ended up loading a clean copy of editor.exe into a test directory,
and lo and behold, it runs perfectly, even with my old .int, .prn, .spl, etc.
files.
Except....now the cursor is not very visible and when I try to print I get
the ``path not found'' message after I  replaced the old .exe file
with the ``clean'' version. The old version printed fine and still does
if I switch it back.
Like I said, confounding