Re: Query: Copying text into XyWrite from Word (Windows XP) and similar

Why would you have to use another editor to save in .txt format?  Why not just copy the text you want from the Word document into another Word document and then save that document as a text document using the process I described and then open up in XyWrite?

Granted, there are a few steps, but it is easier than opening up yet a third editor.

//Avi
Avram Sacks

Patrick Cox
Sent by: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx