Re: XP & malware

I think I had retreated to 5 in reaction to a pre-12
release. Just installed 12 and, to my amazed delight, it's faster than 5!
Also, mine came up with exactly the same look and feel as v. 5. 12 even
launches faster than 5. Good for Mozilla!

Reply to note from rdumain@xxxxxxxx Sun, 20 May 2012
14:15:12 -0400

No problems here running Firefox v12.0 under XP SP3. My gripe was
the way they changed the user interface on the last major upgrade
(v5, I think). Once I figured out how to put the navigation buttons
back in their familiar places, and get the orange Firefox button
back in the upper lefthand corner, I made my peace with it.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx