Re: New PostGhost and Xy2PDF frames (+TMPFILE)

On Jan 6, 2005, Robert Holmgren wrote:
≪ [Manuel] may be the only person running Ansified XyWrite _now_, but in
the future... _everybody_
will be running Ansified XyWrite. Because CodePage 437 is ancient
history, and 850 is being buried in the same graveyard as we speak. M$
and the Internet have jointly decided that 1252 (ANSI) is the CodePage du
jour for western
European languages. ≫

Well that's good to hear. I really mean to switch to ANSIFIEd, at least
for some things, but haven't had time. The provinical English-speaking
attitude of "Oh, accents? Those funny little marks that foreigners use?"
has got to go. Daraus damit!

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx