Re: XY4 on Android--yes

Reply to note from Jon P  Thu, 26 Dec 2013
20:09:14 -0800 (PST)

Interesting, Jon. Keep us posted on further tweaks and annoyances.
What a disappointment that the external keyboard lacks function
keys! Is there not even a shifting key, þ la the Fn key on many
laptops, that replicates these keys? And no Ctrl keys? That's even
worse. But here's the big question: Is there a way to paste text
from XyWrite into other apps?

> I copied the XY directory (with editor.exe, xywwweb, thesaurus,
> etc.) from my XP computer to the internal memory of the
> Samsung.

How do you do that? Do you have to "root" the tablet? Or do you just
plug it into the desktop computer and have it show up as the next
available drive letter?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx