Re: Subject: Re: Enter Key / Selection by cursor

I think wireless can be a problem in certain contexts and a great
blessing in others. Within my house, as I wander from chair to couch
to office to bed, I have a troublefree reliable connection. No sweat.
I have what I regard as adequate security.
 As school the wireless is flaky because they just haven't spent the
bucks to have the signal be reliable everywhere and configuration and
maintainance is left to various amateurs instead of being centralized
with the competent people in the computer center.
 I don't travel an awful lot so wireless in the context of travel is
not something I know much about. (It worked fine for me in one
motel...) It also works for me in the two coffeehouses of which I am
an habitué.

David Auerbach
Department of Philosophy & Religion
Box 8103