Re: "Cant run command"

>bet it's something kindred). To test, within Xywrite, try switching to
>the directory where command.com is and then run DOS from the command
>line.
>Rafe T.

Yes, indeed. It can do DOS when in the DOS directory, and likewise
it can do DO in other directories. But it forgot to how to do it from
its normal directory. What happened? Except for some ordinary housekeeping
with Norton and Xtree, I didn't do anything on the computer since
yesterday.

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--Nicholas Petreley's First Law of Computer Journalism:
--No technology exists until Microsoft invents it.