helpfile could not be loaded ---> now it is !!

Tank you Fred Weiner,
that was helpfull in the short future! great releave!

because your description of your not-load-problem did give me a
hint,
and yes my helpfile itself {XY3 (3.53)} was read-only (as the
only file in my xy-directory or should i say map).
After removing that V-check, it did load; great!
(wich doesn't mean i understand why, because the help-file itself
isn't changed nor in length nor the date-time-stamp)

greatings from a sunny France
Carel