Re: DOS printing under VMware

I'll try it out - yes. It returns the message Microsoft(R) Windows DOS.

Also I haven't tried the 'solution family' you've been describing on
VirtualBox yet. I should try that again and see if a new version will
allow Xy4 to access the host drive. (I should have tried Xy3 as well,
but didn't think of that.) May not have much time for the next couple
of days. I should have registered a bug report to the VirtualBox people too - -

Many thanks.