EURO QUOTES

XY-> --Leslie:

XY-> Right. If I have to slow down and start going through dialog boxes to do
 -> things, I might as well use Microsoft Weird.

Leslie,

Does this mean that you've also taken the DLG out of Xy 4? One of
the aspects that I don't like about the DLG is that it uses both
2-digit and 3-digit save-gets that are supposed to be reserved
for users. The 2-digit ones are not too bad, but the 3-digit ones
are retained in memory and can interfere with a program that uses
them in between runs.

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx